Susan van de Ven

Liberal Democrat County Councillor for Bassingbourn, Melbourn, Meldreth and Whaddon Learn more

Read more on this

Read more on this

Ploughed over footpaths: what to do?

by Susan van de Ven on 1 February, 2021

We’ve had several reports of ploughed-over footpaths in recent weeks. These should always be reported to the Cambridgeshire County Council Highways reporting site.

This is easy to do.

Your report, which is always anonymized, will look something like this (and you may find that someone has already reported your concern):

Thanks for reporting and creating the public record.

   Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>